Monday, April 16, 2007

My First book

I've created this book as a momento of a week spent with friends , in Kerry. Peter and I know each other for 25 yrs, Jennifer20, and the boys, since they were born. Connor(8) is Autistic and Fionn (5 and a half, the youngest) is my Godson. They think this is the first time they have had a group photo.

If you are an Art or Photographic critic, then you will be sadly dissapointed, This book is record of a family spring holiday (vacation) in County Kerry. Photos are delebratly not labled as it is for the family. I felt a simple format would allow viewers to browse and chat, and reminise. i'll do a podcast later and the first few pages are downloadable as pdf... not sure if there are restrictions , but I have none except , give credit where credit is due, and it is goverened by Karma copywright law.


Visit Blurb.com
Kerry 2007
Peter, Jennifer, Co...
By Photographs by Michael

No comments: